< We will try to answer all of your questions before you even ask them >
Serbia is located in UTC+1 (Central European Time) time zone which gives us little to no difference in time with the vast majority of European capitals. On top of that, our teams often adjust their working hours to best suit the client’s project goals.
Depending on the type of engagement you can choose to communicate closely with our management team, or speak directly with a project manager/team leader assigned to deliver your project. The communication can be conducted via email, voice/video conferencing, messengers and mobile/landlines. If required, personal visits can be arranged too.
Sure. Submit your initial information to us in any form via email and our official will contact you to clarify the details. Together with our experts you will be able to create a clear and trackable plan on how to transform your idea into reality.
Not at all. You can contact us even when you have just an idea of what you’d like to work for you. Use our free contact form to describe your idea in your own words. Our analysts will apply their expertise and skills to make a simulation and present a clear and visionary solution plan for your approval.
This depends on the type of your engagement with us. There are three core engagement
models according to which we charge: Project Based, Time & Material, Dedicated Team
Each engagement plan offers its benefits to our clients. In case of Project Based engagement, a collective amount is charged. If you plan to have a large team for a project, the best way of doing it is by choosing Dedicated Team because the fee is spread out and in return you will practically receive an extension of your own in-house staff. Last but not least, if you only plan to use our services on an infrequent basis, or if you’re not completely sure about your project requirements in advance, opting for Time and Material charges is probably the best suitable option for you.
It is hard to answer this question in terms of FAQ section. For us each collaboration with a client is unique. We need to understand your idea, to gather complete information about the required product and its functionality specifications. Then we prepare a proposal document and send it for your verification and further modification, if necessary. When you give us the final approval to the functionality requirements, we estimate the cost based on included resources, modules and man power. We answer the follow up questions, and provide past similar projects quotes for costing guidelines.
The billing process can vary based on your engagement model. In Time and Material model, we will track our time and invoice you bi-weekly as well as provide transparent and clear report about the hours spent working on your project. We feel this is the most transparent and straightforward way to bill you. If you choose a Dedicated Team model, we will bill you on a monthly basis. For Project Outsourcing with fixed budgets, after we make the final calculation of costs with you, we will invoice you 30% of the budget, leaving the remaining 70% to be invoiced after successful project delivery. In the end, there are no strict billing rules and we are ready to determine the preferred way of doing it together with you.
We accept the standard wire transfers via bank, as well as PayPal and Bitcoin payments. For your convenience we can also proceed with the payment via third-party services such as freelance platforms.
Yes, we will provide daily and weekly status reports, share the necessary resources and communicate constantly in order for you to have clarity about what’s going on with your project. We care about transparency a lot.
Sure. Staying flexible is one of our key priorities. We’ll make sure to keep you aware and updated about all the best feature mixes, as well as support you in evolving your current engagement plan with us if that proves to be the best solution for your adjusting business objectives.
You are the owner of everything. We are just service providers. Before we start our work together, we will sign contracting agreement that will declare your ownership of all deliverables.
Yes, within our Project Outsourcing engagement plan we will have assigned a project lead who will be constantly communicating the project status and report to you directly. You can choose that project manager to be your main contact person on our side.
Yes, they do!
If your project really requires to have a programming task force on-site, we can make the necessary arrangements. However, additional costs for travel, housing and food will apply.
The billing process can vary based on your engagement model. In Time and Material model, we will track our time and invoice you bi-weekly as well as provide transparent and clear report about the hours spent working on your project. We feel this is the most transparent and straightforward way to bill you. If you choose a Dedicated Team model, we will bill you on a monthly basis. For Project Outsourcing with fixed budgets, after we make the final calculation of costs with you, we will invoice you 30% of the budget, leaving the remaining 70% to be invoiced after successful project delivery.
Unfortunately, no. However, if you take a look at our Dedicated Team engagement model, we are offering an option to virtually expand your in-house development team, which might be just the perfect answer to your needs.
Oh yes. We offer design and branding services via ‘Time and Material’ or per project delivery basis. When choosing a dedicated team, you can also select great graphic design from us to help you define the best branding for your project.
Yes, we do gain an incredible leverage from open source frameworks, libraries, tools and indeed entire projects or our own proprietary libraries. We choose not to re-invent the wheel, especially when there are already existing tools suitable for solving a problem. However, we always code from scratch the unique parts that make your product custom and valuable.
Submit your project request (be it detailed specification or just an idea) using our contact form.
We will contact you shortly to clarify your project requirements.
We will provide our free non-binding bid or proposal for your review.